Ham and Cheese sandwiches baked with a delicious butter & mustard glaze. Perfect for pot luck dinners!
Baked Ham & Cheese Sandwiches
- ¾ sticks Butter
- 2 Tablespoons Brown Sugar
- ½ Tablespoons French's Mustard
- ½ Tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
- ½ Tablespoons Poppy Seeds
- 1 package King's Hawaiian Rolls
- 12 slices Honey Baked Ham
- 12 slices Provolone Cheese
- Melt butter in a saucepan and then add the brown sugar, mustard, Worcestershire sauce and poppy seeds.
- Brush the bottom of a 13 x9 inch baking dish with some of the glaze mixture.
- Cut the entire package of rolls in half horizontally and brush the inside of each roll with the glaze.
- Now add a slice of ham and a slice of cheese to each roll.
- Place them in the baking dish and brush the tops with the remaining glaze mixture. Cover the rolls tightly with foil and bake in a 350 degree oven for about 25 minutes.