The fish was moist and flavourful, even without the sauce, but the sauce complimented it nicely. I think I'd double the sauce next time,
Chili, Lime & Cumin Cod
- 2 lbs fresh cod fish fillets
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano or 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley or 1/2 teaspoon dried cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1 lime, juice of
- Heat oven to 450°F.
- Coat oven safe pan with oil or cooking spray.
- Place cod in pan.
- Sprinkle chili powder, herb and salt.
- Roast 5-7 minutes until opaque.
- Melt butter in small saucepan.
- Add cumin and lime juice and cook for 1 more minute.
- Before serving drizzle butter mixture over cod.