A dish that can be served plain, or add sauted shrimp, or whatever else you can think of. The basic recipe is good. We enjoy it plain too..
Angel Hair Pasta In Garlic Sauce
- 1 (16 ounce) package capellini (angel hair pasta)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- fresh ground pepper
- Cook pasta as directed on package.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a skillet over medium high heat.
- Saute parsley and garlic in oil.
- Drain pasta well and mix with garlic mixture; top with cheese.
- Serve with pepper.