There’s nothing trifling about this dessert that has it all: peanut butter, cookies and creamy chocolate pudding.
Peanut Butter-Chocolate Trifle
12 servings, 2/3 cup each
- 1 pkg. (3.9 oz.) JELL-O Chocolate Instant Pudding
- 1 pkg. (3.4 oz.) JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
- 3 cups cold milk, divided
- 1/4 cup PLANTERS Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
- 30 chocolate chip cookies (2 inch), chopped
- 3 Tbsp. chocolate syrup
EMPTY pudding mixes into separate medium bowls. Add 1-1/2 cups milk to each; beat with whisk 2 min. Add peanut butter to vanilla pudding; beat until well blended. Stir 1/2 cup COOL WHIP into pudding in each bowl.
SPOON chocolate pudding mixture into 2-qt. serving bowl; cover with layers of half each of the remaining COOL WHIP and chopped cookies. Repeat layers, using vanilla pudding mixture.
DRIZZLE with syrup.
Sweets can be part of a balanced diet but remember to keep tabs on portions.
Top chocolate pudding layer with 2 sliced bananas before covering with remaining layers as directed.
Prepare trifle as directed but do not top with syrup. Refrigerate up to 6 hours. Drizzle with syrup just before serving.