Billionaire Bars

cheapest car insurance, weight loss, diet, cheap auto insurance, cheap auto insurance, CREDIT CARD, Structures Annuity Settlement, CHEAP CAR INSURANCE, CAR INSURANCE, HAIR beautiful, hosting, Mesothelioma Law Firm, Asbestos Lawyers, Life Insurance Co Lincoln, forex, home insurance, Personal Injury Lawyers, Mortgage Adviser,




So easy and so good!
1) The butter separated from the caramel mixture after about 5 mins, but patience and a whisk brought it back by the time 15 mins rolled around.
2) I used a pan with a removable bottom. After I baked the shortbread on a jelly roll pan, I laid it on a cooling rack and then used the bottom of the pan to cut out exactly what size I needed for the pan. I saved the excess as cookies and they’re soo good with milk!
3) The white chocolate seized on me (I heated it too fast) so I added a teaspoon of Crisco and it loosened back up. (That’s a good trick for cake pops too!)
4) Made an oops and added the vanilla before taking it off the heat. It didn’t seem to make a difference other than giving the filling a darker caramel color. The pictures above show a very light filling. Mine actually looks like caramel.
All in all, it turned out phenomenally and I can’t wait to see how my coworkers like it!

Recipe >> Billionaire Bars @ chelsweets.com