Triple Chocolate Layer Cake

cheapest car insurance, weight loss, diet, cheap auto insurance, cheap auto insurance, CREDIT CARD, Structures Annuity Settlement, CHEAP CAR INSURANCE, CAR INSURANCE, HAIR beautiful, hosting, Mesothelioma Law Firm, Asbestos Lawyers, Life Insurance Co Lincoln, forex, home insurance, Personal Injury Lawyers, Mortgage Adviser,





Made this chocolate cake last night for my husband’s birthday and decorated it with M&Ms! It was a hit, I will be recommending this recipe to everyone! He liked it so much, he said he wants one every year for his birthday.

Great recipe! I only used one and a half cups powdered sugar in the frosting, and the M&Ms gave the added sweetness. Other than that, I followed the recipe to the T and it turned out moist, delicious and decadent. Five stars!

I honestly didn’t know what to expect since I don’t get much luck with moist cakes but this was beautiful. I will definitely be using it for birthday cakes and things! ! And I love how easy it is to make buttermilk at home :)  The cake is SO MOIST, probably the best chocolate cake I’ve ever had..

Recipe >>  Triple Chocolate Layer Cake @ sallysbakingaddiction.com