Dark Chocolate Coconut Bites

cheapest car insurance, weight loss, diet, cheap auto insurance, cheap auto insurance, CREDIT CARD, Structures Annuity Settlement, CHEAP CAR INSURANCE, CAR INSURANCE, HAIR beautiful, hosting, Mesothelioma Law Firm, Asbestos Lawyers, Life Insurance Co Lincoln, forex, home insurance, Personal Injury Lawyers, Mortgage Adviser,




I made these. These are a great! I have a friend who can’t have refined sugars, gluten, or dairy (I KNOW!) and other sweets I’ve tried with those restrictions haven’t been that great, but these are perfect. I used the Pasha brand of chocolate chips (peanut, nuts, dairy, soy, eggs, wheat, and gluten free) and the coconut was by Let’s Do…Organic, reduced fat unsweetened finely shredded coconut. I wasn’t worried about the reduced fat, it was just what they had, and I think it might have worked out better then something else. It’s so light and dry it really soaked up the moisture and there was no puddling of oil. I didn’t melt the oil though either, just solid form and used my hands to mix.

Recipe >> Dark Chocolate Coconut Bites @ pinchofyum.com