A very easy cornbread recipe that the children and husbands will love. It's sweet, chewy and ready in a jiffy!
makes 1 - 9x13 inch pan
- 1 (8 ounce) package corn bread muffin mix
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 (8 ounce) can canned cream corn
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9x13 inch baking pan.
- Place the muffin mix a large mixing bowl. Stir in the milk and egg. Mix in the cream corn and sugar. Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes, or until a knife inserted into the center of pan comes out clean.