This recipe takes pumpkin pie to a whole new level, with drizzled caramel, chopped pecans and airy COOL WHIP Whipped Topping. Cue the applause.
Turtle Pumpkin Pie
- 1/4 cup plus 2 Tbsp. caramel ice cream topping, divided
- 1 HONEY MAID Graham Pie Crust (6 oz.)
- 1/2 cup plus 2 Tbsp. chopped PLANTERS Pecans, divided
- 2 pkg. (3.4 oz. each) JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. ground nutmeg
- 1 tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
POUR 1/4 cup caramel topping onto bottom of pie crust; sprinkle with 1/2 cup nuts.
BEAT next 5 ingredients in large bowl with whisk until blended. Stir in 1-1/2 cups COOL WHIP; spoon into crust.
REFRIGERATE 1 hour. Top with remaining COOL WHIP, caramel topping and nuts just before serving.
At 10 servings, this tasty pie is a perfect dessert to feed a crowd.
HOW TO STORE
Refrigerate any leftovers.